As a firm that is composed of Title 24 engineering teams, Mechanical engineers, Electrical and Plumbing designers, HERS inspectors, CalGreen inspectors, Green Point Raters, Home Energy Auditors, and Certified Energy Star Inspectors, our consulting is backed by a wealth of knowledge to assist you in all your energy, sustainability and conservation needs. We proudly offer:
- National and California Green Building Programs
- Energy Star rating with EPA since 2003
- Resnet certified Providers Nevda and Arizona
- Over 13,000 residences certified for Energy Star
Unlike most firms, our sales staff is skilled and knowledgeable of all facets of all departments as well, and are able to provide you and your teams with unlimited consultancy support for your commercial and residential projects. Whether you ae looking to value engineer your projects for the tightest budget and meet local ordinances, or if you want to pursue a Net Zero Electric project with the most aggressive measures. we are here to assist in all things pertaining to our industry.
- Trying to minimize the direct cost impacts from Energy Code on your production home projects?
- Need Help trying to navigate 2013 Energy Code?
- Want to minimize construction delays, HERS hassles, and/or mitigate litigation?
- Want to plan ahead for 2016 Energy Code Updates coming for 2016?
- Do you want to improve your home's energy consumption?
Give us a call today about your project at (209)538-2879, and we will make it easy for you and your team!
Title 24 Calculations
With over 20 years experience in Title 24 energy calculations, California Living and Energy is proud to state that we offer the most detail oriented, precise Title 24 modelling services available in the state of California. Unlike other firms, we started as a Title 24 company, and later added MEP designs and HERS inspections. Because of this history, our T24 engineers are the best available, who always consider the impacts of the other trades and disciplines.
MEP Design Services
Our 3rd party design team is second to none, as we have licensed engineers on staff and a dedicated team of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing designers to offer you the best value and highest quality 3rd party design work available.We understand as a 3rd party designer that coordination with all the different trades is paramount to providing a smooth installation in the field, so our teams are available for value engineering and coordination meetings as part of our standard services.